Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The Metadata of the author and all the co authors is complete in all aspects.
Name and affiliations of the author and co authors have not been mentioned any where in the main manuscript file.
- The author has submitted/suggested the names, along with their speciality ,affiliation and email address ,of two reviewers as a supplementary file
- Once submitted there will be no change in author and co author names and order.Any such requests may lead to rejection of manuscript
- The manuscript has been prepared in MS word.With font size 10,style:Times new roman and single spaced
- All the references are written in vancouver style
- The author and co authors certifies that the manuscript has neither been published nor submitted in any other journal for publication.
- The author agrees to transfer the copy rights of the article to JAMC
- The author agrees that if the manuscript is accepted for publication he/she is bound to pay the publication fee of Rs. 8500.00 for an Original Article and Rs. 6500.00 for a Case Report.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.